uble toe loop and is seventh with 53.73

Ligt je fret lekker te soezen en wil je dat aan de hele wereld kwijt? Op dit forum kan je mail niet gek genoeg zijn. Stuur je frettenkuren de wijde wereld in en laat iedereen meegenieten van een gezonde dosis frettengekte ...
lw789

uble toe loop and is seventh with 53.73

Berichtdoor lw789 » Di Mei 08, 2018 8:30 am

U.S. womens goalkeeper Hope Solo has apologized to her fans via social media following her arrest for domestic violence last weekend. Solo, who also plays for the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League, posted her apology on her Facebook page and also posted a link to the statement on her official Twitter account. "I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family," she said. "Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different." Solo pleaded not guilty plea to two counts of fourth-degree domestic violence Monday in a Kirkland, Washington, court and was released without bail. She is accused of assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew at her sisters home in suburban Seattle early Saturday. Her lawyer claims the goalkeeper was a victim in the altercation. "I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct," Solo said. "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed." Her next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 11. Solos 17-year-old nephew told police she was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering. She and her nephew got into a fistfight after arguing about his acting aspirations and she called him fat and crazy, according to court documents. When the boys mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said. The nephew broke a broom over Solos head and the teen pointed a broken BB gun at her and tried to get her to leave, the documents said. "Hope is not guilty of any crime," her attorney, Todd Maybrown said in an email to The Associated Press. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon." Solo married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged. Maybrown represented Stevens in that case. Solo said soon afterward that there never was an assault and that she and her new husband were happy. On Thursday she posted a photo of herself with Stevens and two others holding an American flag to cheer on the U.S. mens team in the World Cup. The 32-year-old Solo has won two Olympic gold medals with the U.S. womens national team. In her last appearance for the U.S., Solo had her 71st career shutout, a 1-0 victory over France on June 14 in Tampa, Florida. She did not appear in the teams second match against France last week in East Hartford, Connecticut. Ashlyn Harris started in Solos place for the 2-2 draw. The U.S. womens team does not have any additional matches planned at this time before Octobers CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2015 World Cup in Canada. "I look forward to getting back on the field where I belong with both Seattle Reign FC and the US Womens National Team," she said in her statement. ------ Associated Press Writer Donna Gordon Blankinship in Seattle contributed to this report. Paulo Gazzaniga Jersey . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. Michel Vorm Jersey . Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/toby-al ... jersey-uk/. This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Harry Winks Jersey . The NFL announced Friday that the Texans sixth-year veteran offensive lineman will replace Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters in the Jan. Victor Wanyama Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL.BEIJING -- Adelina Sotnikova of Russia took the lead after the short program at the Cup of China on Friday. The 17-year-old from Moscow skated to "Habanera" and earned a score of 66.03 points. Sotnikova, the 2011 world junior champion, opened with a triple loop-triple loop combination and received high marks for her technical elements. Carolina Kostner of Italy, the 2012 world champion, fell on her opening combination jump and is second with 62.75. Anna Pogorilaya of Russia is third heading into Saturdays free skate. Pogorilaya, who took the bronze medal at last seasons world juniors, is competing in her first senior Grand Prix event. Kanako Murakami of Japan is fourth after getting relatively low technical scores, while Agnes Zawadzki of the United States fell on a double toe loop and is seventh with 53.73 points. In mens singles, Han Yan of China opened with a triple axel and landed a quad toe loop on the way to a personal-best score of 90.14. The 2012 world junior champion has a huge nine-point lead over Maxim Kovtun of Russia. Yan, a 17-year-old from Harbin, skated to "Vipers Drag" and thrilled the home crowd with his excellent technique. His scoore is five points higher than he has ever achieved in the short program.dddddddddddd Kovtun is second with 81.84 after landing two quads in a routine that was marred only by a fall in the step sequence. Takahiko Kozuka of Japan two-footed the landing on his quad and struggled with his combination jump and is third with 81.62, followed by Denis Ten of Kazakhstan in fourth with 77.05 despite touching the ice on his triple axel and missing his combination jump. Florent Amodio of France is fifth after hitting the ice on his quad salchow and struggling with his program, and Richard Dornbush of the United States botched his opening quad salchow and touched the ice on a tripel axel and stands sixth. In ice dance, Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloview of Russia are first after the short dance. The duo scored 65.70 points and lead second-place Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France by more than three points. Madison Chock and Evan Bates of the United States are third with 56.77. The Cup of China is the third stop on the six-event Grand Prix circuit this season. The competition will culminate with the Grand Prix Final in Fukuoka, Japan, in early December. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Terug naar “Algemeen”