playing after both. He got fired fou

Ligt je fret lekker te soezen en wil je dat aan de hele wereld kwijt? Op dit forum kan je mail niet gek genoeg zijn. Stuur je frettenkuren de wijde wereld in en laat iedereen meegenieten van een gezonde dosis frettengekte ...
lw789

playing after both. He got fired fou

Berichtdoor lw789 » Vr Mei 11, 2018 10:30 am

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Kenneth Faried had 19 points and eight rebounds as the Denver Nuggets routed the New Orleans Pelicans 117-97 on Friday night. Arron Afflolo netted 19 points, while Wilson Chandler added 18 points and five boards for the Nuggets, who have won three straight games on the heels of a 2-7 start. We played hard. I think were turning it around right now, Denver center JaVale McGee said. Anthony Davis tallied 18 points and nine rebounds for New Orleans, which had won five of its last seven games coming in. We have an identity. When we stray away from that, you get this result, Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. Tyreke Evans, Davis and Alexis Ajinca each netted four quick points as the Pelicans raced out to a 14-2 start, but Denver responded with a 16-4 surge itself as Chandlers layup tied the game at 18-18 late in the opening frame. The Nuggets later went on a 13-2 swing that bled into the second. Farieds layup at the first quarter horn gave the hosts a 31-26 advantage heading into the second. McGees layup finished off the flurry and staked the Nuggets to a 37-26 cushion. Denver took a 59-49 cushion into the break. New Orleans never cut the deficit below eight in the third and Denver headed into the fourth with a 86-73 margin. The Nuggets led by as many as 25 in the final frame. Game Notes The Nuggets held a 52-32 points in the paint advantage ... Denver turned the ball over just 10 times ... The Nuggets shot 53.4 percent (43-of-82) from the floor and 11-of-24 from beyond the arc. Santiago Casilla Jersey .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. http://www.authenticbaseshopathletics.c ... an-Jersey/. The 26-year-old slider from Calgary posted a time of 50.464 seconds, 0.573 seconds back of leader Natalie Geisenberger. The German led the overall World Cup womens standings this season and continued her dominance by putting down a track record time of 49. Jose Canseco Jersey . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. Glenn Hubbard Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. Dave Naylor, TSN Radio 1050: My thumb is down to world of big-time American college sports, which reminded us again this week there is no end to hypocrisy when it comes to sharing wealth with its players. This week Alabama football coach Nick Saban and Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari were rewarded with contracts worth more than $50 million each. This comes just as the NCAA is about to begin defending its right not to share revenues with players; in the lawsuit filed by former UCLA basketball star Ed OBannon, which starts on Monday. How the NCAA can argue theres not enough money in the system to compensate players when coaches like Saban and Calapari can earn more than $6 million a year should be interesting. But we just know theyll find a way to do it. Dave Feschuk, Toronto Star: My thumb is up to baseball characters. May they live forever in our memory, even as they leave us. The game lost an unforgettable one this week with the passing of Don Zimmer. In a sport built on stories, his was a pure classic. Zimmer met Babe Ruth as a boy, got married to his high-school sweetheart at home plate of a minor-league park, played with Jackie Robinson and won a World Series with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Hell probably be remembered best for charging Pedro Martinez back in 2003, when Zimmer was in his 70s at the time. As he said later, "I sure wasnt going over there to kiss him." Baseballs heroes arent always so easy to embrace. So often today we focus on money and moneyball. Zimmers life was about finding a love and fighting to keep it. He loved basebaall so much, it nearly killed him.dddddddddddd As a player, he survived two fastballs to the head. One put him in a coma, another caved in his face. He kept playing after both. He got fired four times as a manager, but he never retired. Nobody ever wanted him to. For characters as unique as Zimmer, there are no replacements. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: As I said four years ago, and plan to say again in 2018, my thumb is down to anybody in this country who plans to speak world cup soccer English for the next month. I dont want anyone saying a goalkeeper had a clean sheet. Clean sheets are in your linen closet. He had a shutout. The score, maybe, was one nothing, not one nil. And please dont tell me the United States needs a result against Ghana. A loss is a result, not a good result, but a result. And just so were clear, its not football here, its soccer. Alright, now carry on and keep calm. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is up, though not for long, to the National Football League for deciding to ditch the Roman numeral "l" for super bowl 50, to be played in February of 2016. The use of Roman numerals began with super bowl 5, sorry, "v", and it has proved to be very successful - in creating confusion. Now that couldnt have been its intention, but what else, pray tell, was it supposed to do? Make the event seem bigger than it is? It needs no help from an ancient alphabet. But, as I said, the NFL is praised here only briefly, because it will return to Roman numerals for super bowl 51 - LI - and theres no end in sight, unless its super bowl 59, which will read LIX, and maybe the NFL wont be fond of Super Bowl licks, which come to think of it, was last seasons super bowl - Denver taking its licks from Seattle. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Terug naar “Algemeen”